Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So I've been thinking.

I write blogs. I know theyre not important or anything. But I really dont get all too much feedback on this blog, and thats what I enjoy. Whereas with myspace, I always got feedback. More people are apt to read them if theyre right there on my profile too.

So I'm wondering... should I just use myspace only from now on?


I'm going to transfer a few blogs from here over to my myspace...but tell me what you guys think as far as me deleting this blog.

let me know, anyone can comment on my blogs now.

Thanks.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

You need to update.
Thats what I think.

Brandon Bowers said...

You know you can use RSS to set this blog to export into Facebook and Twitter and other sites like that, right? Unfortunately, I don't think Myspace will let you do it. But you could display the latest blog entries on your profile page, at least, (like what I do with the Sun-Star's latest headlines).