Saturday, March 19, 2011

Welcome, Bienvenue, Wilkommen, Bienvenido!

Welcome to my first blog of 2011. I believe its been about 2 and half years since my last post... a lot has changed since then! so consider this post the first post of my new blog.

I will be using this blog to talk about things I've noticed, funny things I've found, things that happen to me, current events possibly, and once in a while a post that actually takes effort and goes a little deeper. That being said, don't expect a lot of great writing out of this blog!

If you would like to read blogs with great writing and considerably better posts, you'll need to check out these blogs:

Josh's wife, my sister in law Breeann http://breeannbowers.blogspot.com/
and last one for now, our friend Heather http://tutusandrainboots.blogspot.com/

So about the "lot of things have changed" I believe the last time I mentioned Kim in the blog we were just dating. Well now we're married! It will be two years in July.

Also, I believe I had recently started at SaveMart. Well worked there about 9 or so months, then went on to Jamba Juice in Modesto for a little over a year, then I got hired with the City of Manteca, working at the Manteca Golf Course thanks to my friend Andrew Jessee. Its a pretty cool job.

I have a post idea that I will be posting possible later today....but thats all for now!!



No comments: