Thursday, November 1, 2007

Madness? THIS IS MY BLOG SPOT!!!!!!

Yay. November is here!!!!

Halloween was fun last night. Worked 11 to 5, then our neighbor Josephine took me and Josh out to In N Out and ice cream from Mickey D's. Its kinda like when we were little. We appreciate it though.
After that I went to Andrew's and Bridget joined us. We just hung out, went to Sicily's, and watched T.V. at his house. At around 8 45 ish I went and met my brothers at Aaron and Eryns house in Modesto. We were all there for about half an hour, Brandon had brought Aimee with him. We left Aarons a short while after. Brandon with Aimee, Josh and Breeann, and I decided to drive over to our grandparents house for a bit and visit. FINALLY before I went back to Modesto I stopped by Scots for a little while.

So busy but simple halloween.

I came across this preview for Sweeney Todd.
This is movie looks great! Its adapted from a stage musical, Ill be seeing it.

In other news, NBC has canceled the upcoming spinoff of Heroes. Its not official yet, but its a pretty sure thing. Heroes: Origins was supposed to air during the break in the regular Heroes season. However, with the upcoming writers strike happening in Hollywood, NBC pulled the plug!!! I'm pretty ticked about this.


My parents come home saturday!!!! I'm looking forwards to nice home cooked meal. and to see them of course. haha. Thats all for now. peace out homies.

No comments: