Sunday, August 26, 2007

Endless Summer?












???

Not quite. Maybe weatherwise, but other than that, No.

Yes It's that time again. School starts tomorrow. Yay, I'm SO excited to have loads of homework and tests to do. I've been waiting ever since last semester ended!!!
Sh'yea.
A lot of the friends I hung out with all summer are either already back in school, or going to be very soon.

In fact, these faces in gray are the ones that left or are leaving soon:


That leaves Doug, Tim, Travis, Andrew, Josh, Scot and Nathan. Which is totally cool, I love all those guys and theyre my good friends. but sheesh! heh.

At least I'll get to see Tina throught the semester, as shell likely be able to come home about once a month, and I'll be able to drive up to sac probably once a month or more often.

So, my friends that left, I hope this semester is a blast for all of you whether youre going back to school or starting somewhere new. Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yes. we better hang out. cause we are going to see motion city and a bunch of other stuff i can't think of right now.