Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Vive Le France (French Photoblog #1)

(blog orginally dated August 13, 2007)

So I finally got my pics of when I was in France with my dad, cuz we got his laptop fixed. So i decided to make a quick photoblog before work! It most likely won't be as good as the four England photoblogs, but I'll do my best. Here it is:

FRANCE

We took the subways to get pretty much everywhere.

This is the street our hotel was on. There were like 3 cr
êperies all near eachother. The French sure love their crêpes.


What trip to France would be complete without visiting the Eiffel Tower?




Waiting in line to take the elevator up the tower.


Looking up the elevator shaft. I thought this looked pretty cool.



View from the top






Spying on French people is always fun.


That's a French sun...


OoOo Nightfall!




So there were statues, monuments and fountains all over Paris in streets, parks, etc. Heres some of them.



This Turtle ate some bad turtle food.





















We also saw Notre Dame!!!



I didnt find the hunchback tho. :(


Detail of one of Notre Dame's walls.


More sculptures from a Notre Dame wall.....somethings not right in this one..


They actually had a service going on while hundreds of tourists walk around the inside of Notre Dame. (sorry, all the inside pics came out blurry like this)


Heres some random pics:

Who can tell me what movie this is? (this isnt hard at all)


French breakdancers!!!! Someone should tell them its not the '80s anymore.


Davey Jones in France? but I thought he was Dutch?


Street shot, Thats the Arc de Triomphe in the background. Its blurry, but I still like this.


Thats all of France I have to offer as of now. I still got a buttload of pictures, so I'll make another blog or two probably later this week. :)

No comments: