Thursday, August 30, 2007

School, etc

So the end of the first week of school is upon me. I have one class tomorrow, Applied Computer Graphics. I hope its as fun as the Intro to Comp Graphics class I took the first semester I was at MJC.
Hey its like 2 hours on Fridays, I figured it cant hurt.

Heres the lowdown on my other classes.

On Mondays and Wednesdays I only have my morning math class, Applied College Algebra. I like the teacher, He seems to be a pretty nice guy and good at what he does. The class description pretty much says "For students who need a transferable one semester math course that is not pre-calculus, etc" So hopefully I do well in this math class!

Tuesdays and Thursdays are probably gonna be my favorites, not because of the classes. I have Human Lifespan (a type of Psych class). It seems to be okay so far, the Teacher can be amusing. Thats from 930 to 1050. Then from 1230 to 150 I have my speech class. The one class I've been putting off my whole time at MJC. I think I'll do okay though.

That reminds me, you know what sucks? A coworker of mine, Trisha, has a different speech class in the same room right before mine, so I see her when she leaves. Anyway, she was telling me that her teacher decided they weren't gonna do speeches. They're just gonna analyze other speeches and see if they're good arguments and what not. THATS NOT FAIR!!!! :( Figures that its too late to change. hah.

But yea, the thing that makes Tuesdays and Thursdays my favorite: During the long break between my two classes I get to hang out with Scot and Justin!!! Today we went to Sonic for lunch. Its cool because this is the first semester where I just don't sit by myself talking to no one during breaks between classes...haha kinda pathetic eh?

This is a very promising semester...


Oh and I love these guys, they're so bizarre:
Adblock

1 comment:

Brandon Bowers said...

Flight of the Conchords eh? I wonder who introduced you to them. We stopped HBO yesterday so I'm going to miss the finale. :(